DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION CLAUSE
I. Controller of Personal Data
The controller of the personal data you have provided is Firma POL-MET Jolanta Rosół, Polanowice 76 B, 32-090
Słomniki NIP (tax identification number): PL6781593793, which may be contacted:
II. Personal Data Officer
- by post: Polanowice 76 B, 32-090 Słomniki
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: +48509565658
III. Purposes and Principles of Processing
IV. Categories of Data Processed
- For the purpose of the conclusion and performance of an agreement in accordance with Article 6(1b) of GDPR,
- For the purpose of the fulfilment of Controller’s legal obligations in accordance with Article 6(1c) of
- For the purpose of the fulfilment of legitimate interests of the Controller in accordance with Article 6(1f)
- For the purpose of potential establishment, exercise or defence of claims, which is our legitimate interest,
- For direct marketing of products and services provided by Firma POL-MET Jolanta Rosół.
Personal data processed include first and last name or name of company, address including city/town, postal code,
street, building number, NIP (tax identification number), e-mail address, telephone number, professional details,
bank account numbers, entities which are data subjects: business partners, potential business partners, their
employees, and their collaborators.
V. Data Recipients
The recipients of your personal data will be individuals authorised by the Controller, public administration
authorities, entities which process personal data on behalf of the Controller, and Controller’s employees and
VI. Transfer of Data to Third Countries or International Organisations
Your data is not transferred outside the territory of Poland/European Union/European Economic Area.
VII. Purpose of Data Processing
VIII. Your rights:
- Your data obtained for the purpose of the conclusion and performance of the agreement will be stored for the
term of the agreement concluded with you,
- Your data obtained for the purpose of the performance of the Controller’s legal obligations will be stored
for the term defined in special provisions,
- Your data obtained for the purpose of the fulfilment of the Controller’s legitimate interests will be
processed until the expiration of the statute of limitations of potential claims under the agreement.
- Your basic contact details will be kept for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services
until you object to its processing for this purpose, until you withdraw your consent if the data was processed
based on a marketing consent or when we determine that the data is no longer valid.
You have a right to:
- access your data and receive a copy thereof,
- rectify (correct) your data,
- have your data deleted,
- restrict data processing,
- object to data processing,
- transfer your data,
- withdraw your consent to personal data processing.
In order to exercise your rights, send your claim to the Data Controller’s e-mail.
IX. Complaint to the Supervisory Authority
If you find that your data is processed unlawfully, you have a right to complain to the President of the Personal
Data Protection Office or any other relevant supervisory authority.
X. Requirement to Provide Data/Voluntary Provision of Data
Personal data is given voluntarily. If you fail to provide your data, we will be unable to reply to your questions
and will be unable to establish and execute cooperation.
XI. Source of Data
The data has been obtained directly from data subjects and in other ways, including from public registers.
XII. Amendments to the GDPR
The data controller reserves a right to amend the GDPR at any time. The amended GDPR will be
published on our website.